With SecurePass, you can save all of your important data (passwords, pin, card numbers, etc.) to an encrypted offline vault, so you will never lose another password. You can also make secure backups to an online account so you can recover your data if you lose access to your device, or make local backups if you prefer.
– Generate and save random passwords
– Save different fields (email, username, password, pin, card number, etc)
– Set color-coded item categories for better grouping
– Make securely encrypted cloud backups to recover your items in the event of losing your device, or to transfer to a different device
– Make local backups encrypted with a custom password
– Use custom icons for your items: upload your own, or use the icon of an installed app
– Check if any of your passwords are in a known data breach, using the haveibeenpwned API; can also check when you add a password
– Change the application color theme
– Use a pin for quicker login, if you’ve recently entered your master password
Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or higher recommended.